What’s happening around Edmonton and online for parents? Check us out with our Urban Finds posts! Are you a mom ‘in the know’? We are on the hunt for one more scout! You should be savvy, current, know the trends and happenings, and willing to spill it with us so that we can share with all the Edmonton parents! Contact us today to apply: email@example.com
- Kiehl’s opened at West Edmonton Mall in May! Now Carolyn is able to get her Anthropologie fix and her Kiehl’s fix in one trip. We all adore their “Lip Balm #1″, it’s perfectly famous. Really!
- Looking for a unique and customized iPhone case? The artist is wonderful to work with and is able to do some great customizations. ToGildTheLily on Etsy
- These button thermometers are the perfect Father’s Day gift! Available at Lee Valley Tools, each set of 4 thermometers are colour coded (so you don’t mess up his rare steak with your medium steak) and can be used on the barbecue, stovetop or in the oven.
- Have you checked out Amazon.ca’s new Baby Store? Some great stuff and it all qualifies for their free shipping when you spend $25!
- J.Crew opened at West Edmonton Mall last week. Happy Shopping Mamas!