In addition to some of the ongoing attractions that I mentioned in last week’s post, make sure you check out some fun family-friendly activities coming up (please see our Calendar for full details on each event):
- Cineplex Family Favorites – every Saturday at 11am at the North and South Cineplex Odeon locations. For only $2.50 per ticket, enjoy classic family movies together.
- Welcome Wagon Baby Shower – this Saturday at noon and 2:30pm at West Edmonton Mall. Browse through various baby themed business displays, receive a complimentary gift bag and enter to win fun door prizes.
- March Blowout Sale – this Saturday from 10am-5pm at Festival Place. Enjoy sale prices from 40-80% off as several local businesses celebrate their end of season blowout sale.
- Science Sunday for Kids – this Sunday from noon – 4pm at the Earth Sciences Building on the U0fA campus. A free science-themed event for kids aged 5-12 (adult chaperones required).
- Mommylicious – this Sunday from 10am – 4pm at The Marriott at River Cree Resort. Free to attend. Visit fabulous vendors while your kids enjoy play areas and inflatables.
- Beauty Basics at Sephora – this Sunday from 9am – 11am at Sephora in West Edmonton Mall. Learn about skin care and cosmetics at this private event.
And with Easter and Mother’s Day quickly approaching, make sure to get your tickets to these fun events well in advance to avoid disappointment:
- Sweet Treat Hide and Seek at Fort Edmonton Park (April 7th): Hunt for coloured eggs, make Easter crafts, participate in games, visit a petting zoo and enjoy many other activities.
- Easter Sunday Brunch at Fort Edmonton Park (April 7th): Enjoy an Easter buffet at the Johnson’s Cafe (10am or 1:30pm seatings).
- Mother’s Day Brunch at Fort Edmonton Park (May 13th) : Enjoy a Mother’s Day buffet at the Johnson’s Cafe (10am or 1:30pm seatings).
- Mother’s Day Garden Party at Prairie Gardens & Adventure Farm (May 13th): Celebrate Mother’s Day with brunch (10am or 12:30pm seatings) or with High Tea (2pm – 4pm).
Plan your family-friendly activities in advance by regularly checking out our calendar of events: http://www.urbaninfant.ca/events/2012-03
Share your family-friendly events and activities with me: firstname.lastname@example.org