Our amazing Scouts came through with some cool finds for us to share with you again this week!
- Cute As a Bug Boutique is closing out with amazing prices on clothing brands like Blu and Deux par deux.
- GapKids brings in another designer line, with Diane von Furstenberg launching March 15! Preview here.
- A baby monitor that connects to your iPhone/iPad/iPod, the iBaby Monitor! You have the ability to move the camera right from your phone! Clear resolution and 2 way audio (so you can talk to baby i.e.: sing her back to sleep). Available on the Apple Canada store for $199 (free shipping): . Another company, Withings has their own coming soon.
- J. Crew lovers rejoice, it’s coming to West Edmonton Mall this year. Reports are the new store is a whopping 5600 square feet and will sit between H&M and Banana Republic, opening in May. Unfortunately with no kids section, you’ll have to get your shopping kicks in the mens and ladies’ sections.
- Lastly, Indigo/Chapters online has an amazing clearance section full of post-holiday deals!